About this book
Thrombolytic therapy is now reaching patients in a variety of settings all over the world. Formerly in the domain of sub-specialists, thrombolytic therapy now rests in the realm of emergency medicine, intensive care, vascular, and neurocritical physicians.
Extensively updated from previous editions, Thrombolytic Therapy for Acute Stroke, Third Edition is a practical and thorough reference to all those caring for acute stroke patients. Chapters feature new data, technologies and cases offering guidance to treating acute stroke patients – with or without thrombolytic therapy.
Physicians looking to utilize thrombolytic therapy for acute stroke will find this text an invaluable resource.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Thrombolytic Therapy for Acute Stroke
Patrick D Lyden
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-07575-4
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-319-07574-7
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-37644-8
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-07575-4
- Edition Number 3
- Number of Pages XIV, 356
- Number of Illustrations 60 b/w illustrations, 12 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site