This transformative volume examines advances made in soft-skill training, tracing the migration and adaptation of psycho-pedagogical methodology, such as role-playing and psychodrama, to digital and online environments, so called EduTechRPG (Technologically Enhanced Educational Role Playing Game for soft skills training). Chapters review real world examples in which psycho-pedagogical training models were applied to on-line, technology enhanced learning contexts in a broad range of applications and target groups.
Among the featured topics:
- Standard practices for soft skills training.
- From digital games to new training environments for soft skills training.
- A methodology supporting technology enhanced learning for soft skills training.
- Multiplayer and single-player drama based games.
- Multiplayer and standalone rule based games.
Trainers, coaches, HR advisors, consultants and psychologists will find Educational Games for Soft-Skill Training in Digital Environments to be a useful tool in understanding how the game categories identified within the volume, rule and drama-based multiplayer and single player games, can support traditional practice for enhancing soft skills.