About this book
This transformative volume examines advances made in soft-skill training, tracing the migration and adaptation of psycho-pedagogical methodology, such as role-playing and psychodrama, to digital and online environments, so called EduTechRPG (Technologically Enhanced Educational Role Playing Game for soft skills training). Chapters review real world examples in which psycho-pedagogical training models were applied to on-line, technology enhanced learning contexts in a broad range of applications and target groups.
Among the featured topics:
- Standard practices for soft skills training.
- From digital games to new training environments for soft skills training.
- A methodology supporting technology enhanced learning for soft skills training.
- Multiplayer and single-player drama based games.
- Multiplayer and standalone rule based games.
Trainers, coaches, HR advisors, consultants and psychologists will find Educational Games for Soft-Skill Training in Digital Environments to be a useful tool in understanding how the game categories identified within the volume, rule and drama-based multiplayer and single player games, can support traditional practice for enhancing soft skills.
Applying Training Models to Educational Technology Decision Making Educational Games and Training Tools Leadership Negotiation Problem Solving Psycho-Pedagogical Training Models and Educational Technology Technological Approaches to Soft-Skill Training Technology in Soft-Skills Training
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-06311-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Education
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-06310-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-06311-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Consumer Packaged Goods