About this book
Diversity exists among all kinds of microorganisms. As evolution preceded new kinds of microorganisms appeared. The structural, functional and genetic diversity of any cell represents its evolutionary event.
Both culturable and non-culturable (metagenomic) bacteria play a significant role in human welfare. They have multifarious functions, as effective as other synthetic agents applied in agro-ecosystem. The various facets of bacterial diversity are presented in relation to their emergence in agriculture in this volume entitled “Bacterial Diversity in Sustainable Agriculture”.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-05936-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-05935-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-05936-5
- Series Print ISSN 2352-474X
- Series Online ISSN 2352-4758
- Buy this book on publisher's site