About this book
This concise guide provides psychiatrists (including trainees) and general practitioners with a comprehensive overview of the most clinically relevant assessment scales and tools in order to assist with and enhance diagnostic outcomes in depression.
Depression is one of the most common mood disorders across the globe, with a lifetime prevalence across all people of 8-10%. Despite being relatively common, depression remains severely underdiagnosed across all age groups and nationalities.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-04627-3
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2014
- Publisher Name Adis, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-04626-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-04627-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site