About this book
This book provides an overview of recent advances in memory interface design at both the architecture and circuit levels. Coverage includes signal integrity and testing, TSV interface, high-speed serial interface including equalization, ODT, pre-emphasis, wide I/O interface including crosstalk, skew cancellation, and clock generation and distribution. Trends for further bandwidth enhancement are also covered.
• Enables readers with minimal background in memory design to understand the basics of high-bandwidth memory interface design;
• Presents state-of-the-art techniques for memory interface design;
• Covers memory interface design at both the circuit level and system architecture level.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-02381-6
- Copyright Information The Author(s) 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-02380-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-02381-6
- Series Print ISSN 2191-8112
- Series Online ISSN 2191-8120
- Buy this book on publisher's site