Table of contents
About these proceedings
This book captures selected peer reviewed papers presented at the 5th International Conference on Sustainable Automotive Technologies, ICSAT 2013, held in Ingolstadt, Germany. ICSAT is the state-of-the-art conference in the field of new technologies for transportation.
The book brings together the work of international researchers and practitioners under the following interrelated headings: fuel transportation and storage, material recycling, manufacturing and management costs, engines and emission reduction.
The book provides a very good overview of research and development activities focused on new technologies and approaches capable of meeting the challenges to sustainable mobility.
About the Editors:
Prof. Dr. Jörg Wellnitz is the Dean of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt, Germany.
Prof. Dr. Aleksandar Subic is the Head of the School of Aerospace, Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering, RMIT University, Australia.
Ramona Trufin, M.A. is the coordinator of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt, and doctoral candidate at Konstanz University, Germany.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-01884-3
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-01883-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-01884-3
- Series Print ISSN 2196-5544
- Series Online ISSN 2196-5552
- Buy this book on publisher's site