Table of contents
Mechanism and Machine Science in the Mechanical Engineer Curricula
Mechanism and Machine Science in the Engineer Program: Methodology
Mechanism and Machine Science in the Engineer Program: Applications and Research
Mechanical Engineering Education: New Trends
Mechanical Engineering Education: Experiences
About these proceedings
The First International Symposium on the Education in Mechanism and Machine Science (ISEMMS 2013) aimed to create a stable platform for the interchange of experience among researches of mechanism and machine science.
Topics treated include contributions on subjects such as new trends and experiences in mechanical engineering education; mechanism and machine science in mechanical engineering curricula; MMS in engineering programs, such as, for example, methodology, virtual labs and new laws.
All papers have been rigorously reviewed and represent the state of the art in their field.
Indexed in Conference Proceedings Citation Index- Science (CPCI-S)
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-01836-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-01835-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-01836-2
- Series Print ISSN 2211-0984
- Series Online ISSN 2211-0992
- Buy this book on publisher's site