About this book
This book provides analysis and discusses the design of various MOSFET technologies which are used for the design of Double-Pole Four-Throw (DP4T) RF switches for next generation communication systems. The authors discuss the design of the (DP4T) RF switch by using the Double-Gate (DG) MOSFET, as well as the Cylindrical Surrounding double-gate (CSDG) MOSFET. The effect of HFO2 (high dielectric material) in the design of DG MOSFET and CSDG MOSFET is also explored. Coverage includes comparison of Single-gate MOSFET and Double-gate MOSFET switching parameters, as well as testing of MOSFETs parameters using image acquisition.
· Provides a single-source reference to the latest technologies for the design of
Double-gate MOSFET, Cylindrical Surrounding double-gate MOSFET and HFO2 based MOSFET;
· Explains the design of RF switches using the technologies presented and simulates switches;
· Verifies parameters and discusses feasibility of devices and switches.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-01165-3
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-01164-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-01165-3
- Series Print ISSN 1872-082X
- Series Online ISSN 2197-1854
- Buy this book on publisher's site