Table of contents
About this book
This book is based on the 18 tutorials presented during the 22nd workshop on Advances in Analog Circuit Design. Expert designers present readers with information about a variety of topics at the frontier of analog circuit design, including frequency reference, power management for systems-on-chip, and smart wireless interfaces. This book serves as a valuable reference to the state-of-the-art, for anyone involved in analog circuit research and development.
· Provides a state-of-the-art reference in analog circuit design, written by experts from industry and academia;
· Presents material in a tutorial-based format;
· Includes coverage of frequency reference, power management for systems-on-chip, and smart wireless interfaces.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-01080-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-01079-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-01080-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site