About this book
This book is dedicated to the analysis and design of analog CMOS nonlinear function synthesizer structures, based on original superior-order approximation functions. A variety of analog function synthesizer structures are discussed, based on accurate approximation functions. Readers will be enabled to implement numerous circuit functions with applications in analog signal processing, including exponential, Gaussian or hyperbolic functions. Generalizing the methods for obtaining these particular functions, the author analyzes superior-order approximation functions, which represent the core for developing CMOS analog nonlinear function synthesizers.
· Describes novel methods for generating a multitude of circuit functions, based on superior-order improved accuracy approximation functions;
· Presents techniques for analog function synthesizers that can be applied easily to a wide variety of analog signal processing circuits;
· Enables the design of analog signal processing circuits with reduced complexity, low-voltage, low-power operation, real-time operation, and multifunctionality.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-01035-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-01034-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-01035-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site