About this book
The purpose of this CIME summer school was to present current areas of research arising both in the theoretical and applied setting that involve fully nonlinear partial different equations. The equations presented in the school stem from the fields of Conformal Mapping Theory, Differential Geometry, Optics, and Geometric Theory of Several Complex Variables.
The school consisted of four courses: Extremal problems for quasiconformal mappings in space by Luca Capogna, Fully nonlinear equations in geometry by Pengfei Guan, Monge-Ampere type equations and geometric optics by Cristian E. Gutiérrez, and On the Levi Monge Ampere equation by Annamaria Montanari.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-00942-1
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-00941-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-00942-1
- Series Print ISSN 0075-8434
- Series Online ISSN 1617-9692
- Buy this book on publisher's site