Table of contents
About this book
This text sheds light on how mathematical models and computing can help understanding and prediction of complicated physical processes; how communication networks should be designed and implemented to meet the increasingly challenging requirements from users; and how modern engineering principles can lead to better and more robust software systems.
Through interviews with 12 internationally recognized researchers within these fields, conducted by the well-known science writer Dana Mackenzie and the science journalist Kathrine Aspaas, the reader gets views on recent achievements and future challenges.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-00209-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-00208-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-00209-5
- About this book