Table of contents
About this book
The coupling of models from different physical domains and the efficient and reliable simulation of multidisciplinary problems in engineering applications are important topics for various fields of engineering, in simulation technology and in the development and analysis of numerical solvers.
The volume presents advanced modelling and simulation techniques for the dynamical analysis of coupled engineering systems consisting of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and biological components as well as control devices often based on computer hardware and software. The book starts with some basics in multibody dynamics and in port-based modelling and focuses on the modelling and simulation of heterogeneous systems with special emphasis on robust and efficient numerical solution techniques and on a variety of applied problems including case studies of co-simulation in industrial applications, methods and problems of model based controller design and real-time application.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-211-89548-1
- Copyright Information Springer Vienna 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Vienna
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-211-89547-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-211-89548-1
- Series Print ISSN 0254-1971
- Buy this book on publisher's site