Table of contents
About this book
This volume presents an integrated approach of the common fundamentals of rail and road vehicles based on multibody system dynamics, rolling wheel contact and control system design. The mathematical methods presented allow an efficient and reliable analysis of the resulting state equations, and may also be used to review simulation results from commercial vehicle dynamics software.
The book provides also a better understanding of the basic physical phenomena of vehicle dynamics most important for the engineering practice in research and in industry. Particular attention will be paid to devleopments of future rail and road vehicles including motorcycles.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-211-76666-8
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Vienna 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Vienna
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-211-76665-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-211-76666-8
- Series Print ISSN 0254-1971
- Buy this book on publisher's site