Table of contents
About this book
The articles in this book, written by seven internationally known experts, present the fundamentals and practical applications of comtemporary wind engineering dealing with wind-building interaction complex problems from the perspective of a structural designer. Both experimental and computational approaches and their relative merits are presented and analyzed. The book presents state-of-the-art material in a rapidly progressing area that cannot be found in any other of the limited number of books in this area.
Junior architects and engineers will learn the treatment of wind engineering , an area not traditionally taught at underground university programs. Junior structural designers will be informed about the progress made on experimental and computational wind engineering design of complex structures.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-211-73076-8
- Copyright Information CISM,Udine 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Vienna
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-211-73075-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-211-73076-8
- Series Print ISSN 0254-1971
- Buy this book on publisher's site