About this book
Margot Krasojevic – architect and psychologist – is no longer an unknown quantity on the experimental architecture scene, although she is considered a member of the younger generation. Her lectures at well-known schools and centers such as the Bartlett School of Architecture in London, the University of Washington, the University of Australia or Beijing, to name only a few, and contributions to international publications have attracted great interest in her conceptual an visual work.
Krasojevic’s central interest is in the relationship between space and body, the question of the degree to which body and psyche adjust to existing typologies and vice versa.
The book designed by Büro Destruct is an image/text collage that comprises Krasojevic’s work over the last 10 years. It is meant for architects and students with an interest in experimental architecture and all those interested in spectacular digital visualizations.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-211-71534-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag/Wien and RIEA Europa 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Vienna
- eBook Packages Architecture and Design
- Print ISBN 978-3-211-71533-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-211-71534-5
- Series Print ISSN 1437-7446
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Consumer Packaged Goods