Table of contents
About this book
The articles in this book describe new developments in the area of structural testing, particularly those based upon the principle of fusing numerical and experimental methods such as real-time dynamic substructuring and hardware-in-the loop testing. In addition to the hybrid methods, chapters on the latest develoments in more established techniques, such as shaking table testing, provide a completely up-to-date survey of structural testing methods.
The book is characterized by a multidisciplinary nature of the work that integrates cutting-edge research from the fields of non-linear dynamics, automatic control, numerical analysis, system modelling and mechatronics.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-211-09445-7
- Copyright Information Springer Vienna 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Vienna
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-211-09444-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-211-09445-7
- Series Print ISSN 0254-1971
- Buy this book on publisher's site