Table of contents
About this book
Abelian varieties and their moduli are a central topic of increasing importance in today`s mathematics. Applications range from algebraic geometry and number theory to mathematical physics.
The present collection of 17 refereed articles originates from the third "Texel Conference" held in 1999. Leading experts discuss and study the structure of the moduli spaces of abelian varieties and related spaces, giving an excellent view of the state of the art in this field.
The book will appeal to pure mathematicians, especially algebraic geometers and number theorists, but will also be relevant for researchers in mathematical physics.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Moduli of Abelian Varieties
Gerard van der Geer
- Series Title Progress in Mathematics
- Series Abbreviated Title Progress in Mathematics(Birkhäuser)
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-0348-8303-0
- Copyright Information Birkhäuser Verlag Basel/Switzerland 2001
- Publisher Name Birkhäuser, Basel
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-7643-6517-2
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-0348-9509-5
- eBook ISBN 978-3-0348-8303-0
- Series ISSN 0743-1643
- Series E-ISSN 2296-505X
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XII, 518
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site