Table of contents
About this book
Abelian varieties and their moduli are a central topic of increasing importance in today`s mathematics. Applications range from algebraic geometry and number theory to mathematical physics.
The present collection of 17 refereed articles originates from the third "Texel Conference" held in 1999. Leading experts discuss and study the structure of the moduli spaces of abelian varieties and related spaces, giving an excellent view of the state of the art in this field.
The book will appeal to pure mathematicians, especially algebraic geometers and number theorists, but will also be relevant for researchers in mathematical physics.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-0348-8303-0
- Copyright Information Birkhäuser Verlag Basel/Switzerland 2001
- Publisher Name Birkhäuser, Basel
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-3-0348-9509-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-0348-8303-0
- Series Print ISSN 0743-1643
- Series Online ISSN 2296-505X
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Finance, Business & Banking