About this book
This book contains new and useful materials concerning fuzzy fractional differential and integral operators and their relationship. As the title of the book suggests, the fuzzy subject matter is one of the most important tools discussed. Therefore, it begins by providing a brief but important and new description of fuzzy sets and the computational calculus they require.
Fuzzy fractals and fractional operators have a broad range of applications in the engineering, medical and economic sciences. Although these operators have been addressed briefly in previous papers, this book represents the first comprehensive collection of all relevant explanations.
Most of the real problems in the biological and engineering sciences involve dynamic models, which are defined by fuzzy fractional operators in the form of fuzzy fractional initial value problems. Another important goal of this book is to solve these systems and analyze their solutions both theoretically and numerically. Given the content covered, the book will benefit all researchers and students in the mathematical and computer sciences, but also the engineering sciences.
- Book Title Fuzzy Fractional Differential Operators and Equations
- Book Subtitle Fuzzy Fractional Differential Equations
- Series Title Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing
- Series Abbreviated Title Studies in Fuzziness
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-51272-9
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s), under exclusive license to Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2021
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Intelligent Technologies and Robotics Intelligent Technologies and Robotics (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-030-51271-2
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-030-51274-3
- eBook ISBN 978-3-030-51272-9
- Series ISSN 1434-9922
- Series E-ISSN 1860-0808
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XII, 293
- Number of Illustrations 187 b/w illustrations, 34 illustrations in colour
Control and Systems Theory
- Buy this book on publisher's site