About this book
This book is based on research from Russia, Hungary, Bulgaria, Great Britain, Switzerland and the Czech Republic on issues related to knowledge-based economy development. The idea for this book was developed during three international conferences on digitalization: VI, VII and VIII International Scientific Weeks, organized by Samara State University of Economics (Samara, Russia) in 2018–2020. It is an initiative by the scientific and business organizations in the Samara Region and their Russian and international partners to analyze the current digitalization of social-economic systems, the problems and perspectives of this process, and its role in the creation and development of a new type of economy and new quality of human capital.
All the contributions focus on the search for effective ways of adapting to the new digital reality and are based analyses of international statistics, and data from specific companies, educational institutions and governmental development programs.
The book explores a variety of topics, including• Knowledge and Information as Basic Values of a New Economic Paradigm;
• Information Technologies for Ensuring Sustainable Development of Organizations;
• Augmented Reality, Artificial Intelligence and Big Data in Education and Business;• Digital Platforms and the Sharing Economy;
• Potential of Digital Footprints in Economies and Education;
• Sociocultural Consequences of Digitalization.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Current Achievements, Challenges and Digital Chances of Knowledge Based Economy
Svetlana Igorevna Ashmarina
Valentina Vyacheslavovna Mantulenko
- Series Title Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems
- Series Abbreviated Title Lect. Notes in Networks, Syst.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-47458-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2021
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Intelligent Technologies and Robotics Intelligent Technologies and Robotics (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-030-47457-7
- eBook ISBN 978-3-030-47458-4
- Series ISSN 2367-3370
- Series E-ISSN 2367-3389
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XII, 864
- Number of Illustrations 21 b/w illustrations, 41 illustrations in colour
Knowledge based Systems
Economic Theory/Quantitative Economics/Mathematical Methods
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- IT & Software