About this book
This book reviews the most recent developments of fluorescent imaging techniques for medicinal chemistry research and biomedical applications, including cell imaging, in vitro diagnosis and in vivo imaging.
Fluorescent imaging techniques play an important role in basic research, drug discovery and clinical translation. They have great impact to many fields including chemical biology, cell biology, medical imaging, cancer diagnosis and treatment, pharmaceutical science, among others, and they have facilitated our understanding of diseases and helped to develop many novel powerful tools for imaging and treatment of diseases.
This book will appeal to scientists from numerous fields such as chemistry, pharmaceutical science, biology, materials science, and medicine, and it will serve as a very useful and handy resource for readers with different levels of scientific knowledge, ranging from entry level to professional level.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Fluorescent Imaging in Medicinal Chemistry
- Series Title Topics in Medicinal Chemistry
- Series Abbreviated Title Topics Medicinal Chemistry
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-46707-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science Chemistry and Material Science (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-030-46706-7
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-030-46709-8
- eBook ISBN 978-3-030-46707-4
- Series ISSN 1862-2461
- Series E-ISSN 1862-247X
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages VII, 228
- Number of Illustrations 1 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Chemistry/Food Science, general
- Buy this book on publisher's site