About this book
Revealing essential roles of the tumor microenvironment in cancer progression, this book provides a comprehensive overview of the latest research in the field. A variety of topics are covered, including metabolism in the tumor microenvironment, stellate cells and endothelial progenitors in the tumor microenvironment, as well as the effects of HIV, viral hepatitis, and inflammation in the tumor microenvironment, and more.
Taken alongside its companion volumes, Tumor Microenvironment: State of the Science updates us on what we know about various aspects of the tumor microenvironment, as well as future directions. This book is essential reading for advanced cell biology and cancer biology students as well as researchers seeking an update on research in the tumor microenvironment.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-44518-8
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s), under exclusive license to Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-44517-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-44518-8
- Series Print ISSN 0065-2598
- Series Online ISSN 2214-8019
- Buy this book on publisher's site