Table of contents
About this book
This edited book explores the use of technology to enable us to visualise the life sciences in a more meaningful and engaging way. It will enable those interested in visualisation techniques to gain a better understanding of the applications that can be used in visualisation, imaging and analysis, education, engagement and training.
The reader will be able to explore the utilisation of technologies from a number of fields to enable an engaging and meaningful visual representation of the biomedical sciences, with a focus in this volume related to anatomy, and clinically applied scenarios.All chapters in this volume feature collaborative and innovative postgraduate research projects from graduate students of the MSc Medical Visualisation and Human Anatomy. This pioneering, world-leading postgraduate taught degree program is a joint partnership degree between the School of Life Sciences within the College of Medical, Veterinary and Life Sciences in the University of Glasgow, and the School of Simulation and Visualisation, The Glasgow School of Art. These chapters truly showcase the amazing and diverse technological applications that have been carried out as part of their research projects.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-43961-3
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-43960-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-43961-3
- Series Print ISSN 0065-2598
- Series Online ISSN 2214-8019
- Buy this book on publisher's site