About this book
This book analyses prevailing approaches and policies in innovative entrepreneurship. It explores the ways in which entrepreneurs learn and develop innovation-based businesses to drive increased regional competitiveness. Specifically, the contributions propose that sustainable innovation ecosystems booster innovative entrepreneurship and thus create a competitive advantage for smart and sustainable growth. It also examines the current state of entrepreneurship education, where the development of entrepreneurial abilities is considered a process of value creation—both economic and social—with the final aim to create both new start-ups and entrepreneurial mind-sets.
Featuring theoretical approaches and empirical evidences, this title is appropriate for scholars, academics, students and policy makers in technology and innovation management, economics of innovation and entrepreneurship.
Entrepreneurship Genome Digital Entrepreneurship Business Innovation in Tech Start-Ups Crowdfunding Business Models Crowd Venturing Science-Technology-Innovation Systems Sustainable Innovation Ecosystems Catalysts for Sustainable Innovation Ecosystem Technology-Based Entrepreneurship
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Innovative Entrepreneurship in Action
- Book Subtitle From High-Tech to Digital Entrepreneurship
- Series Title International Studies in Entrepreneurship
- Series Abbreviated Title Int.Studies in Entrepren.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-42538-8
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Management Business and Management (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-030-42537-1
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-030-42540-1
- eBook ISBN 978-3-030-42538-8
- Series ISSN 1572-1922
- Series E-ISSN 2197-5884
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages VI, 207
- Number of Illustrations 10 b/w illustrations, 18 illustrations in colour
R & D/Technology Policy
- Buy this book on publisher's site