Table of contents
About this book
In a world where habitats are constantly changing and the impact of anthropization on the environment is increasingly intense, interactions between human and wildlife are becoming more and more complex. Some species pose problems for human activities while many others need to be helped in order to continue to exist.
This book follows the first volume called 'Problematic Wildlife', edited by F.M. Angelici and published by Springer in 2016, which has had considerable success with readers and critics.
The volume includes 21 chapters divided into 7 parts devoted specific topics which are approached in a multidisciplinary way. There are both review chapters and specific cases, always bearing in mind the interest for an international audience.
Its ultimate goal is to offer scientific and pragmatic approaches to manage each categories of problematic species.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Problematic Wildlife II
- Book Subtitle New Conservation and Management Challenges in the Human-Wildlife Interactions
Francesco Maria Angelici
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-42335-3
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-030-42334-6
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-030-42337-7
- eBook ISBN 978-3-030-42335-3
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XIV, 649
- Number of Illustrations 28 b/w illustrations, 78 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site