Table of contents
About this book
This book builds on decades of research and provides contemporary theoretical foundations for practical applications to intelligent technologies and advances in artificial intelligence (AI). Reflecting the growing realization that computational models of human reasoning and interactions can be improved by integrating heterogeneous information resources and AI techniques, its ultimate goal is to promote integrated computational approaches to intelligent computerized systems.
The book covers a range of interrelated topics, in particular, computational reasoning, language, syntax, semantics, memory, and context information. The respective chapters use and develop logically oriented methods and techniques, and the topics selected are from those areas of logic that contribute to AI and provide its mathematical foundations.
The intended readership includes researchers working in the areas of traditional logical foundations, and on new approaches to intelligent computational systems.
Artificial Intelligence Computational Intelligence Computational Linguistics Reasoning Systems AIRLangComp 19
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-41425-2
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Intelligent Technologies and Robotics
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-41424-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-41425-2
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- Buy this book on publisher's site