About this book
This book includes a collection of expanded papers from the 2019 Sino-German Symposium on AI-supported educational technologies, which was held in Wuhan, China, March, 2019. The contributors are distinguished researchers from computer science and learning science.
The contributions are organized in four sections: (1) Overviews and systematic perspectives , (2) Example Systems, (3) Algorithms, and (4) Insights gained from empirical studies. For example, different data mining and machine learning methods to quantify different profiles of a learner in different learning situations (including interaction patterns, cognitive modes, knowledge skills, interests and emotions etc.) as well as connections to measurements in psychology and learning sciences are discussed in the chapters.
- Provides cross-cultural perspectives on artificial intelligence applications in education
- Offers contributions by distinguished researchers from computer science and learning science
- Provides an broad view on both systems/algorithms and educational aspects of current challenges in AI-supported educational technologies
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Artificial Intelligence Supported Educational Technologies
- Series Title Advances in Analytics for Learning and Teaching
- Series Abbreviated Title Advances in Analytics for Learning and teach.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-41099-5
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Education Education (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-030-41098-8
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-030-41101-5
- eBook ISBN 978-3-030-41099-5
- Series ISSN 2662-2122
- Series E-ISSN 2662-2130
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages X, 297
- Number of Illustrations 25 b/w illustrations, 46 illustrations in colour
Computers and Education
- Buy this book on publisher's site