About this book
This book offers an introduction to the topic for professionals and students with a diverse range of backgrounds. Wind Turbine Aerodynamics is a self-contained textbook that shows how to progress from the basics of fluid mechanics to modern wind turbine blade design. It presents the fundamentals of fluid dynamics and inflow conditions, as well as extensive information on theories describing the aerodynamics of wind turbines. After examining a number of related experiments, the book applies the lessons learned to blade design.
The text of the 2nd edition has been thoroughly revised, with a focus on improved readability. The examples and solutions have been extended to explain each problem in much greater detail.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-41028-5
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Energy
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-41027-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-41028-5
- Series Print ISSN 1865-3529
- Series Online ISSN 1865-3537
- Buy this book on publisher's site