Table of contents
About this book
This book provides a thorough, multidisciplinary review of the latest research and clinical approaches in the field of sleep disorders. It illustrates the variance of complications, symptoms, and issues sleep disorders cause during different stages of a woman’s life.
Sleep Disorders in Women, 3rd Edition serves as an important addition to the literature and is an invaluable resource for neurologists, sleep medicine specialists, OB/GYNs, internal medicine physicians, family practitioners, psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.
Sleep Disorders Women Gender differences Adolescent Premenopause Pregnancy Menopause
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Sleep Disorders in Women
- Book Subtitle A Guide to Practical Management
- Series Title Current Clinical Neurology
- Series Abbreviated Title Current Clinical Neurol.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-40842-8
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Humana, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-030-40841-1
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-030-40844-2
- eBook ISBN 978-3-030-40842-8
- Series ISSN 1559-0585
- Series E-ISSN 2524-4043
- Edition Number 3
- Number of Pages XVIII, 388
- Number of Illustrations 8 b/w illustrations, 7 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site