Table of contents
About this book
This book summarizes recent developments in epoxy blends. It emphasizes new challenges for the synthesis, characterization, and properties of biofibers and biopolymers. It provides updates on all the important areas of biofibers and biopolymers in a comprehensive fashion, including synthesis, processing, characterisation and application. It provides a a one-stop reference for researchers and those working in industry and government.
The book correlates macro, micro and nanostructure properties. Moreover, it provides cutting edge research from experts around the globe. The current status, trends, future directions and opportunities are discussed in detail, making the book also accessible for beginners to the subject and young researchers.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-40301-0
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-40300-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-40301-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site