About this book
The series Advances in Polymer Science presents critical reviews of the present and future trends in polymer and biopolymer science. It covers all areas of research in polymer and biopolymer science including chemistry, physical chemistry, physics, material science.
The thematic volumes are addressed to scientists, whether at universities or in industry, who wish to keep abreast of the important advances in the covered topics.
Advances in Polymer Science enjoys a longstanding tradition and good reputation in its community. Each volume is dedicated to a current topic, and each review critically surveys one aspect of that topic, to place it within the context of the volume. The volumes typically summarize the significant developments of the last 5 to 10 years and discuss them critically, presenting selected examples, explaining and illustrating the important principles, and bringing together many important references of primary literature. On that basis, future research directions in the area can be discussed. Advances in Polymer Science volumes thus are important references for every polymer scientist, as well as for other scientists interested in polymer science - as an introduction to a neighboring field, or as a compilation of detailed information for the specialist.
Review articles for the individual volumes are invited by the volume editors. Single contributions can be specially commissioned.
Readership: Polymer scientists, or scientists in related fields interested in polymer and biopolymer science, at universities or in industry, graduate students.
Biopolymers Poly(lactic acid) Quiescent Crystallization Flow-induced Crystallization Polyhydroxyalcanoates Polysuccinates Polyamide 11 Polyfuranoates Thermal transition of bio-based polymers
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Thermal Properties of Bio-based Polymers
Maria Laura Di Lorenzo
- Series Title Advances in Polymer Science
- Series Abbreviated Title Advs Polymer Science
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-39962-7
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science Chemistry and Material Science (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-030-39961-0
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-030-39964-1
- eBook ISBN 978-3-030-39962-7
- Series ISSN 0065-3195
- Series E-ISSN 1436-5030
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages IX, 261
- Number of Illustrations 9 b/w illustrations, 76 illustrations in colour
Characterization and Evaluation of Materials
- Buy this book on publisher's site