About this book
Newly revised to specifically provide demonstration in Excel 2019, this volume shows the capabilities of Microsoft Excel in business statistics. Similar to its predecessor, Excel 2016 for Business Statistics, it is a step-by-step, exercise-driven guide for students and practitioners who are looking to master Excel to solve practical business problems.
Excel, a widely available computer program for students and professionals, is also an effective teaching and learning tool for quantitative analyses in business courses. Its powerful computational ability and graphical functions make learning statistics much easier than in years past. Excel 2019 for Business Statistics: A Guide to Solving Practical Problems capitalizes on these improvements by teaching students and managers how to apply Excel to statistical techniques necessary in their courses and work.Each chapter explains statistical formulas and directs the reader to use Excel commands to solve specific, easy-to-understand business problems. Practice problems are provided at the end of each chapter with their solutions in an appendix. Separately, there is a full practice test (with answers in an appendix) that allows readers to test what they have learned. This new edition offers a wealth of new sample problems, as well as updated chapter content throughout.
- Book Title Excel 2019 for Business Statistics
- Book Subtitle A Guide to Solving Practical Problems
- Series Title Excel for Statistics
- Series Abbreviated Title Excel Statist.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-39261-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-030-39260-4
- eBook ISBN 978-3-030-39261-1
- Series ISSN 2570-4605
- Series E-ISSN 2570-4613
- Edition Number 2
- Number of Pages XVII, 248
- Number of Illustrations 1 b/w illustrations, 164 illustrations in colour
Statistics for Business, Management, Economics, Finance, Insurance
Statistics and Computing/Statistics Programs
- Buy this book on publisher's site