About this book
This book focuses on broadband power amplifier design for wireless communication. Nonlinear model embedding is described as a powerful tool for designing broadband continuous Class-J and continuous class F power amplifiers. The authors also discuss various techniques for extending bandwidth of load modulation based power amplifiers, such as Doherty power amplifier and Chireix outphasing amplifiers. The book also covers recent trends on digital as well as analog techniques to enhance bandwidth and linearity in wireless transmitters.
- Presents latest trends in designing broadband power amplifiers;
- Covers latest techniques for using nonlinear model embedding in designing power amplifiers based on waveform engineering;
- Describes the latest techniques for extending bandwidth of load modulation based power amplifiers such as Doherty power amplifier and Chireix outphasing amplifiers;
- Includes coverage of hybrid analog/digital predistortion as wideband solution for wireless transmitters;
- Discusses recent trends on on-chip power amplifier design with GaN /GaAs MMICs for high frequency applications.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-38866-9
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-38865-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-38866-9
- Series Print ISSN 1872-082X
- Series Online ISSN 2197-1854
- Buy this book on publisher's site