About this book
This updated volume provides an evidence-based guide to leadership within a healthcare environment. The book discusses insights garnered from research into the importance of leadership in system redesign and the adoption of shared or distributed leadership, with new chapters on the discipline of leadership in health, LEADS as a change tool, and women in leadership. The LEADS framework is also examined in relation to each of its different elements and tools.
The book aims to inform the leadership needs of health reform and its emergent challenges and is is relevant to health care professionals working within both academic and care delivery organisations.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-38536-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-38535-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-38536-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site