Table of contents
About this book
Alain-G. Gagnon is Professor in the Department of Political Science at the Université du Québec à Montréal, Canada, and Founding Director of the Interdisciplinary Research Centre on Diversity and Democracy. He has authored more than 500 works in political sociology, federal studies and Canadian politics. His research has been translated into twenty languages.
Arjun Tremblay is Assistant Professor in the Department of Politics and International Studies at the University of Regina, Canada, and author of Diversity in Decline? The Rise of the Political Right and the Fate of Multiculturalism (2019). His research focuses on the near and longer-term prospects of multiculturalism, multinational federalism, and other diversity-oriented projects.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-38419-7
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s), under exclusive license to Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Political Science and International Studies
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-38418-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-38419-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site