About this book
This thesis develops a pioneering methodology and a concept for identifying critical loads and load model parameters in large power networks based on their influence on power system stability. The research described in the thesis first develops an automatic load modelling tool (ALMT) that can be used to automatically build load model from actual measured power system data without human intervention and the benefits of the ALMY are explored. Secondly, it develops a pioneering framework based on Morris screening method for ranking power system load model parameters based on their influence on overall power system stability (voltage, frequency, transient and small disturbance stability) considering different load models and loading conditions. Thirdly, a novel probabilistic methodology for determining the accuracy levels of critical load model parameters has been developed.
This book will be of interest to students and researchers within the field of electrical engineering, as well as industry professionals.
Load Modelling Power System Stability Sensitivity Analysis Stochastic Dependence Composite Load Model Monte Carlo Simulation Morris Screening Method Load Location
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-37786-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Energy Energy (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-37785-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-37786-1
- Series Print ISSN 2190-5053
- Series Online ISSN 2190-5061
- Buy this book on publisher's site