Table of contents
About this book
Topics featured in this book include:
- Couple relationships when one partner has an acquired physical disability.
- Impact of smartphones on relationships.
- Online dating and its implications for couple relationships.
- Assessment and intervention in situations of infidelity and non-monogamy.
- Parenting interventions for the transition from partnership to parenthood.
- Online couple psychotherapy to support emotional links between long distance partners.
Couple Relationships in a Global Context is an essential resource for researchers, professors, and graduate students as well as clinicians and practitioners in family therapy, clinical psychology, general practice/family medicine, social work, and related psychology and medical disciplines.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Couple Relationships in a Global Context
- Book Subtitle Understanding Love and Intimacy Across Cultures
- Series Title European Family Therapy Association Series
- Series Abbreviated Title European Family Therapy Association Series
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-37712-0
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology Behavioral Science and Psychology (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-030-37711-3
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-030-37714-4
- eBook ISBN 978-3-030-37712-0
- Series ISSN 2569-877X
- Series E-ISSN 2569-8796
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XXVII, 435
- Number of Illustrations 5 b/w illustrations, 6 illustrations in colour
Psychotherapy and Counseling
- Buy this book on publisher's site