Table of contents
About this book
The chapters in this book are based on selected peer reviewed research papers presented at the 11th biennial Networked Learning Conference (NLC) 2018 held in Zagreb and were chosen as exemplars of cutting edge research on networked learning. The chapters are organized into three main sections: 1) Aspects of mobility for Networked Learning in a global world, 2) Use and misuse of algorithms and learning analytics, 3) Understanding and empowering learners. The three main sections are flanked by chapters which introduce and reflect on Networked Learning as epistemic practice. The concluding chapter draws out perspectives from the chapters and discusses emerging issues.
The book focuses on the nature of learning and interactions as an important characteristic sought out by researchers and practitioners in this field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-36911-8
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Education
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-36910-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-36911-8
- Series Print ISSN 2570-4524
- Series Online ISSN 2570-4532
- Buy this book on publisher's site