Table of contents
About this book
This comprehensive volume begins with a review of acute neurological emergencies as managed clinically in the neurocritical care unit. Topics include acute cerebrovascular, neurological, and neurosurgical disorders. The unique aspect of this book is its description of the organization of the neurocritical care unit. We focus on how other services in the hospital interact with and assist neurocritical care operations, telemedicine/telestroke, and neurocritical care personnel and their roles. A review of expected outcomes of neurocritical care conditions is also included.
Neurointensivists, neurocritical care unit staff leadership, hospital administrators, and those interested in developing a neurocritical care unit will find Neurointensive Care Unit: Clinical Practice and Organization to be an invaluable guide.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-36548-6
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Humana, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-36547-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-36548-6
- Series Print ISSN 1559-0585
- Series Online ISSN 2524-4043
- Buy this book on publisher's site