Table of contents
About this book
This book surveys reliability, availability, maintainability and safety (RAMS) analyses of various engineering systems. It highlights their role throughout the lifecycle of engineering systems and explains how RAMS activities contribute to their efficient and economic design and operation.
The book discusses a variety of examples and applications of RAMS analysis, including:
• software products;
• electrical and electronic engineering systems;• mechanical engineering systems;
• nuclear power plants;
• chemical and process plants and
• railway systems.
The wide-ranging nature of the applications discussed highlights the multidisciplinary nature of complex engineering systems. The book provides a quick reference to the latest advances and terminology in various engineering fields, assisting students and researchers in the areas of reliability, availability, maintainability, and safety engineering.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-36518-9
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-36517-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-36518-9
- Series Print ISSN 1614-7839
- Series Online ISSN 2196-999X
- Buy this book on publisher's site