Table of contents
About this book
Love it? Hate it? Or, just don’t care? How we feel about something dramatically affects how we interact with it. When we feel, we care. When we care, things happen.
Companies that are thriving, not just surviving, are much more than a set of ruthlessly efficient and mechanistic processes – they are a social system operated by people for people. The quality of relationships, both inside and outside the organization is a far more important driver of sustainable success or failure than the quality of its control systems. The head is important, but it is the heart that matters most.
If you want your customers to be brand ambassadors and your employees to brag about you to their friends, you need them to not just think you’re great – you need them to feel you’re great. You need them to love you – and for that, you need them to feel that you love them.
For over a decade Marc Cox has been helping companies whose toxic cultures, miserable employees, and angry customers have all but destroyed them to rebuild their company spirit, discover the business case for love and build an organization that is wonderful to work for, brilliant to do business with and has the mindset of creating memorable employee and customer experiences.Underpinned by fresh insights and perspectives, robustly tested and refined by the real world experience of working with a wide range of companies and over 2,000 senior executives drawn from all parts of the world, and filled with fascinating and illustrative “love stories” the book will help you to make the business case for love. It will help you to find a more rewarding and invigorating way of working – both emotionally and financially.
In short, it shows what happens when the love is put back into business.
- Book Title The Business Case for Love
- Book Subtitle How Companies Get Bragged About Today
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-36426-7
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s), under exclusive license to Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Management Business and Management (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-030-36425-0
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-030-36428-1
- eBook ISBN 978-3-030-36426-7
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XI, 169
- Number of Illustrations 13 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Employee Health and Wellbeing
Popular Science in Business and Management
- Buy this book on publisher's site