Table of contents
About this book
This book aims to reflect how journalism has changed in recent years through different perspectives concerning the impact of technology, the reconfiguration of the media ecosystem, the transformation of business models, production and profession, as well as the influence of digital storytelling, mobile devices and participation within the context of glocal information.
Journalism innovation implies modifications in techniques, technologies, processes, languages, formats and devices intended to enhance the production and consumption of the journalistic information.
This book becomes an interesting resource for researchers and professionals working in news media to identify the best practices and discover new types of information flows in a rapidly changing news media landscape.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-36315-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Intelligent Technologies and Robotics
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-36314-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-36315-4
- Series Print ISSN 2197-6503
- Series Online ISSN 2197-6511
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- IT & Software