About this book
The primary focus of this book is an examination of longitudinal team communication and its impact on team performance. This theoretically-grounded, holistic examination of team communication includes cross-condition comparisons of team (i.e., distributed/in person, unrestricted/time pressured, two performance episodes) and employs multiple quantitative methodological approaches to examine the phenomena of interest.
This book simultaneously provides practical content for researchers and practitioners in the social sciences and humanities. Included are step-by-step instructions for the methodologies employed, and distillations of findings via Managerial Minutes that highlight best practices and/or examples to help enhance team communication in practice.
- Book Title Computational Methods to Examine Team Communication
- Book Subtitle When and How to Change the Conversation
- Series Title Computational Social Sciences
- Series Abbreviated Title Comp. Soc. Sci.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-36159-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-030-36158-7
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-030-36161-7
- eBook ISBN 978-3-030-36159-4
- Series ISSN 2509-9574
- Series E-ISSN 2509-9582
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XX, 196
- Number of Illustrations 13 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Mathematics in the Humanities and Social Sciences
Computational Social Sciences
- Buy this book on publisher's site