Table of contents
About this book
In light of the rapid rise of new trends and applications in various natural language processing tasks, this book presents high-quality research in the field. Each chapter addresses a common challenge in a theoretical or applied aspect of intelligent natural language processing related to Arabic language. Many challenges encountered during the development of the solutions can be resolved by incorporating language technology and artificial intelligence.
The topics covered include machine translation; speech recognition; morphological, syntactic, and semantic processing; information retrieval; text classification; text summarization; sentiment analysis; ontology construction; Arabizi translation; Arabic dialects; Arabic lemmatization; and building and evaluating linguistic resources.
This book is a valuable reference for scientists, researchers, and students from academia and industry interested in computational linguistics and artificial intelligence, especially for Arabic linguistics and related areas.
Nature Language Processing Arabic Language Processing Swarm Optimization Computational Intelligences Deep Learning
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-34614-0
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Intelligent Technologies and Robotics Intelligent Technologies and Robotics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-34613-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-34614-0
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- Buy this book on publisher's site