Table of contents
About this book
This book focuses on the relationship between gastronomy and urban space. It highlights the intrinsic role of eating establishments and the gastronomy industry for cities by assessing their huge impacts on urban changes and discussing some of the challenges posed by new developments.
Written by authors with a background in geography, it starts by discussing theoretical aspects of studies on gastronomy in urban space to place the subject in the broader context of urban geography. Covering both changes and challenges in gastronomy in urban space, it presents a wide range of problems, which are described and analysed using various case studies from Europe and other parts of the world.
Food Tourism Gastronomy in Urban Spaces Street Food Restaurant Industry Gastronomic Services
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-34492-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-34491-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-34492-4
- Series Print ISSN 2365-757X
- Series Online ISSN 2365-7588
- Buy this book on publisher's site