Table of contents
About this book
This book presents a collection of state-of-the-art approaches for deep-learning-based biomedical and health-related applications. The aim of healthcare informatics is to ensure high-quality, efficient health care, and better treatment and quality of life by efficiently analyzing abundant biomedical and healthcare data, including patient data and electronic health records (EHRs), as well as lifestyle problems. In the past, it was common to have a domain expert to develop a model for biomedical or health care applications; however, recent advances in the representation of learning algorithms (deep learning techniques) make it possible to automatically recognize the patterns and represent the given data for the development of such model.
This book allows new researchers and practitioners working in the field to quickly understand the best-performing methods. It also enables them to compare different approaches and carry forward their research in an important area that has a direct impact on improving the human life and health.
It is intended for researchers, academics, industry professionals, and those at technical institutes and R&D organizations, as well as students working in the fields of machine learning, deep learning, biomedical engineering, health informatics, and related fields.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-33966-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Intelligent Technologies and Robotics Intelligent Technologies and Robotics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-33965-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-33966-1
- Series Print ISSN 2197-6503
- Series Online ISSN 2197-6511
- Buy this book on publisher's site