Table of contents
About this book
Covering all aspects of the problem of violence in mental disorders, the book is divided into four parts: general aspects; risk factors, phenomenology and characteristics of violence in mental disorders; contexts of violence; and prevention and management of violence in mental health. It also discusses violence in the various settings of mental health system, an aspect that has not previously been fully addressed.
The volume is intended for all those who are interested in mental health, including scholars, professionals, and students.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-33188-7
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-33187-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-33188-7
- Series Print ISSN 2524-8405
- Series Online ISSN 2524-8413
- Buy this book on publisher's site