Table of contents
About this book
This book discusses relevant topics in field of corrosion, from sensing strategies to modeling of control processes, corrosion prevention, detection of corrosion initiation, prediction of corrosion growth and evolution, to maintenance practices and return on investment.
Written by leading international experts, it combines mathematical and scientific rigor with multiple case studies, examples, colorful images, case studies and numerous references exploring the essentials of corrosion in depth. It appeals to a wide readership, including corrosion engineers, managers, students and industrial and government staff, and can serve as a reference text for courses in materials, mechanical and aerospace engineering, as well as anyone working on corrosion processes.
Corrosion processes Corrosion modeling Corrosion diagnosis and prognosis Electro-chemistry of corrosion Corrosion mitigation Corrosion ROI
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-32831-3
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-32830-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-32831-3
- Series Print ISSN 2522-560X
- Series Online ISSN 2522-5618
- Buy this book on publisher's site